Prehistoric Stone Tools – Online Study Day
Join specialist archaeology curators from Amgueddfa Cymru – National Museum Wales for an in depth look at Prehistoric stone tools on this online study day. This event is happening as part of the CBA Archaeology Festival
As a ticket holder you will have access to:
- A live webinar with our archaeology curators; Dr Elizabeth Walker and Mark Lodwick.
- 7 Pre-recorded study modules for you to work through at your own pace.
- Downloadable resources to help you develop your study in this subject.
- Join a private Facebook group for the duration of the event. You can ask questions, upload images of your finds for identification, and interact with other participants.
Topics covered will include:
- The importance of reporting and recording stone tools
- Case studies from Wales, where finds made by people every everyday things, have led to important new information about the lives of people during Prehistory:
- The Swansea Dagger
- Fieldwalking project at Chepstow, Monmouthshire
- Burry Holms, Swansea, research project
- Finds from Welsh Forests
Cost Pay What You Can: Suggested Donation £10 (+Eventbrite fees)